SolutionBuilder is a client-centric, research, quote and apply solution, which allows advisers to easily compare both simple and complex protection needs within a simplified and responsive UI. Providing a complete service, the solution supports single and multi-benefit products so that advisers can quickly identify the right solution, based on their client’s needs and budget.
Find out how SolutionBuilder helped Openwork advisers increase the number of benefits per client by 18% plus much more here.
Already got SolutionBuilder? Find a link to our regular online training sessions here.
- Ability to research, quote and compare a client’s protection needs across multiple product sets including Life, Critical Illness, Business Protection, Whole of Life and Income Protection Insurance.
- Menu Builder – allows an adviser to view a number of different solutions to their client’s protection needs, including multi-benefit and single-benefit products in a single view.
- Intelligent Matrix Quoting – allows advisers to view a range of indicative premiums from a single set of inputs, helping to set client expectations earlier in the process without having to run multiple quotes.
- Client dashboard – provides advisers with easy access to client quotes. Advisers can quickly start a new quote or sort, search and retrieve existing client quotes.
- Holds quote data for more than 30 days, making it easier for advisers to quickly return to and review previous quoting options without the need to re-key data.
- Integrated with XRAE®, iPipeline's indicative underwriting solution.
- Ability to ‘flag’ preferred products throughout the research process so that they can be easily returned to and applied for.
- Sliders – enable advisers to quickly increase and decrease cover options and view the impact on premiums, along with visually demonstrating to clients the different options available.
- Full client history is stored for future reference, including previously quoted information which can be re-used for further client options.
- Generate guaranteed General Insurance quotes from within SolutionBuilder from select providers, avoiding the need to rekey information into a separate GI system.
- Faster more efficient solution allowing advisers to easily review their clients’ protection needs and quickly find the right solution.
- Intelligent matrix quoting displays multiple cover options across multiple product sets in a single view, promoting cross sell and up sell opportunities.
- The process of researching protection is made much more straightforward and is interlinked with the identification of customers’ needs.
- Aligns well to the requirements of call-centre operators who need to have quick access to a wide range of cover options and costs, in order to react to the requirements of the customer in real-time.
- The cost of cover and any suitable alternatives is made available quickly and easily, enabling advisers to better engage with clients.
- Quoted information can be stored for future reference or re-used for further client options, saving advisers time.
- Clean, clear, responsive UI, optimized for tablets, to reflect the changing nature of how advisers want to use technology to improve business efficiency.
- Streamlined application process with LifeQuote integration available to reduce time spent on admin.
- Integrated with a number of industry CRMs, offering a straight-through process, pre-populating applications with client data: Mortgage Brain's The Key, 360Dotnet's 360 Lifecycle, Intelliflo's Intelligent Office, Twenty7Tec's Mortgage Source, Time4Advice's CURO and Bluecoat’s Finplan.
SolutionBuilder integrates seamlessly with iPipeline's indicative underwriting solution, XRAE®. Visit the XRAE product page for more information on this solution.
XRAE - Multi-provider Indicative Underwriting Solution.
© Copyright 2019 Internet Pipeline, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
SITE BY ALLWEBCAFE