Pipeline’s Business Intelligence suite offers valuable insight and data to analyse product competitiveness, performance, identify market trends or monitor distribution activity. The service has a wealth of reports, available in two formats, static reports and an interactive, online business intelligence service, enabling providers to quickly and easily identify changes in activity and react accordingly.
If you are an adviser firm you can find out how the activities of your professional users compare and who is delivering the best client to new business conversion rate. Support your development planning with professional user insight and the product features that support best practice.
- Reports available in flexible formats to suit different levels of insight, needs and budget
- Product coverage from all the major product providers across Personal Term, Business and Relevant Protection, Income Protection, Whole of Life and Annuities
- Ability to run hypothetical scenarios or interrogate live data accumulated from nearly 20,000 users for Providers
- Varying overview available including activity overview; top users; client mix; client conversion rates; provider mix; client value etc for Advisers
- OFT1301 compliant.
- Significant time and cost savings in sourcing valuable insight and data for your onward analysis
- Data presented to suit the format of your business processes
- Flexible reporting capability
- Enhanced MI to help achieve and maintain a competitive position.
Access provided through a secure service with quick results analysis or via our web based solution.
© Copyright 2019 Internet Pipeline, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
SITE BY ALLWEBCAFE