ANNUAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY 2017
We recently ran our Annual Customer Satisfaction Survey and received over 1,100 responses, thank you to everyone who responded and provided us with feedback.
We will continue to use the results to help improve and develop our services.
- The top products sold are Life and Critical Illness Cover (95%), Income Protection (86%) and Mortgages (72%).
- 29% of Mortgages sold by advisers are without protection.
- iPipeline services are very important when looking at the growth of protection business. The majority of advisers would be very disappointed if they could no longer access those services.
- Our overall Net Promoter Score (NPS) for 2017 was +30, an increase on the +21 we received in 2016.
WHAT YOU TOLD US:
Many users asked for added functionality when sourcing protection using the iPipeline services. We’re pleased to say that this functionality is already available via SolutionBuilder – our enhanced protection tool:
- ability to compare joint life against two single lives
- retain customer and quote data for longer than 30 days (currently up to 90 days within SolutionBuilder)
- compare multiple solutions side by side.
We also discovered that many users are unaware that you can apply for your protection business directly from SolutionBuilder or Assureweb. By clicking ‘Apply’ in SolutionBuilder or Assureweb, it streamlines your process:
- linking direct to the relevant provider extranet(s)
- all client and quote data is pre-populated – no re-keying of data required
- terms and commission are not affected.- applying direct from Assureweb or SolutionBuilder incurs no additional costs to you.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING PART
If you would like any further information on the survey findings, please contact our Customer Support team by emailing: email@example.com or calling 0345 408 4022.
© Copyright 2019 Internet Pipeline, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
SITE BY ALLWEBCAFE