Nation’s Largest Network of Carriers, Distributors and Financial Institutions Receives Support from iPipeline for NY Reg 187
Exton, PA (April 9th, 2019) – iPipeline® – a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the life insurance and financial services industry – today announced increasing support for NY Reg 187, one of the toughest best-interest regulations in the U.S.iPipeline has assembled the largest network of carriers, distributors and financial institutions within the U.S with 135 carriers, 1,300 distributors and financial institutions, and hundreds of thousands of agents and licensed financial advisors.iPipeline’s platform provides extensive support for this regulation.
“NY Reg 187 is designed to protect consumers who purchase life insurance and annuity products by assuring them that their financial services providers are acting in their best interest when providing advice. New York’s Best-Interest Regulation is considered one of the most challenging in the country, and we understand the criticality to our customer base,” said Tim Wallace, CEO, iPipeline. “Our ‘SSG Digital’ global platform is designed to support regulatory compliance, suitability assessments, order entry, insurance application quoting, illustrations and processing, underwriting, policy administration, e-Signature, e-Delivery, and analytical reporting.Our ability and readiness to support the current demands of NY Reg 187 are active and second to none within our industry.”
iPipeline provides the life insurance and financial services industry with next-generation technology and matched services to achieve digital transformation, lessen risk and optimize agent and advisor performance by:
- Enabling carriers to embed suitability questions and rules into their existing iGO® e-Apps.
- Enabling agents and advisors to add disclosures (product guides, recommendations, etc.) to existing iGO e-Apps for carrier record-keeping.
- Providing a robust new business & underwriting product for carriers to automate suitability and underwriting processing for new business and in-force transactions.
- Optimizing workflows/suitability reviews for life and annuities sales to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Enabling financial institutions to self-maintain custom suitability questions, scoring and compliance approval processes.
- Offering the most extensive product information database for life and annuities which can supplement product advice artifacts.
- Integrating with industry leading financial planning and product recommendation engines.
- Providing our extensive annuity product database via API enabling clients to build their own planning and recommendation engines.
- Simplifying quoting for term and permanent life insurance which can also supplement product advice artifacts.
- Mitigating compliance issues and risks related to the NY Reg 187 with an auditable e-Delivery trail.
- Providing 360-degree views of agent and advisor activity via integration with Salesforce.com.
- Leveraging e-signature to ensure secure and fully-compliant transactions occur.
- Implementing best-in-class digital transformation strategies to improve advisor productivity.
- Implementing case management and data feeds for status, in-force contracts, pipelines, and commissions.
- Offering a data and predictive modeling capability to optimize your review and oversight into the business.
iPipeline’s product and services teams are available to support our customers mission-critical business needs. To learn more about iPipeline’s industry-leading support for NY Reg 187, contact email@example.com or contact your sales executive.
iPipeline is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the life insurance and financial services industry. Through our end-to-end platform, we accelerate and simplify sales, compliance, operations and support. We provide process automation and seamless integration between every participant in our ecosystem including carriers, agents, general agencies, advisors, broker-dealers, RIAs, banks, securities/mutual fund firms, and their consumers on a global basis. Our innovative solutions include pre-sales support, new business and underwriting, policy administration, point-of-sale execution of applications, post-sale support, data analysis, reporting, user-driven configuration, consumer delivery and self-service, and agency and firm management.
iPipeline’s platform is used by more than 135 carriers, 1,300 distributors and financial institutions, and their agents and licensed advisors in a cloud-based environment. With headquarters in Exton, Pennsylvania, iPipeline has locations in Bromley (UK), Burlington (Canada), Cheltenham (UK), Dallas, Fort Lauderdale, Huntersville, Ontario (CA), Philadelphia, Pleasanton, and Salt Lake City. Visit www.ipipeline.com.