Conference Preview

Looking Ahead to Connections 2020, March 15-17

The Connections 2019 post-event survey results were outstanding: 98% of the attendees “will recommend” the conference to colleagues. In that group, 90% rated Connections 2019’s value as “extremely high” and “very high” with the remaining 10% rating it “high!” We thank our enthusiastic customer presenters for your exceptional contributions and our collective success! We want this to be your annual conference!

Next year is already coming together for us. Staged at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas from March 15-17, 2020, our theme is Vision for Tomorrow. The focus will be on your future and how we can support your emerging business needs by matching today’s and tomorrow’s innovative solutions and supporting services to them. You’ll gain critical knowledge from our Road Map for Tomorrow and gain new industry insights from top keynotes, industry analysts, and customer presenters as well as iPipeline’s subject matter experts, who annually support over 150 carriers and over 1,400 distributors and financial institutions.

Don't Miss Night Vision at the Marquee!

iPipeline's Opening Night with Vegas DJ Warren Peace!

Back by popular demand…DJ Warren Peace will lead you through a dynamic night of music, dance and dining on March 15th from 7-10:30pm at the Marquee Club on top of the Cosmopolitan. Frequently spinning in clubs offering the best of Vegas night life, Warren is a favorite among corporate clients including:

...and, of course, iPipeline!

Featuring Dynamic Singer, Rapper & Songwriter, Luzzey

A dynamic singer, rapper and songwriter, and most importantly, iPipeline employee, Luzzey takes inspiration from a range of genres from soul and R&B to reggae, grime, gospel and motown. Check him out at Opening Night as he showcases some of his top iTunes hits!

Join us in Las Vegas for Connections 2020, and experience all that it has to offer - beginning with our always anticipated opening night reception, Night Vision!


Top Notch Keynote Performances with a Vision for Tomorrow

To kick off our Connections 2020 conference on Monday morning, we secured Jeremy Gutsche, New York Times Bestselling Author, Futurist and CEO of Trend Hunter, who will stretch your imagination, improve your leadership skills, and help you create opportunity. His unrivaled energy and humor will ignite innovation and leave you with a new perspective for your tomorrow!

Over 600 brands, billionaires and CEOs rely on his innovation keynote speeches and workshops to ACCELERATE INNOVATION and MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN, including:

He's even helped NASA prototype the Journey to Mars!

And Tuesday Morning, you’ll experience the eerie, seemingly supernatural ability of The Clairvoyants—the runner up act from America’s Got Talent--as they perceive events in the future and beyond normal sensory contact! This Austrian couple will amaze you as they engage audience members in their mind-blowing performance. Get ready to be awestruck and dumbfounded by their act!


There is so much more in the works, but for now, just enter March 15-17, 2020 into your calendar for what we hope will be an enjoyable and transformative experience. We'll be circling back soon with additional details for Connections 2020—Vision for Tomorrow. And as always, don't forget our exciting giveaways, such as...

Trip to Europe Giveaway at Connections!

Enjoy the Tuscany Region…Win A Trip to Florence, Italy!

Experience la dolce vita! Win a trip for two and spend 7 days/6 nights in Florence!

You’ll fly to Florence, enjoy 4-Star accommodations at Hotel Brunelleschi in Firenze, and receive $500 in cash for day touring throughout Tuscany!

Win a Rolex Timepiece - the Standard in Style and Functionality!

Wherever tomorrow takes you, one of you will measure your time there with one of the world’s finest time pieces—a Rolex.

In the tradition of Connections, we will be giving away another Rolex this year. To participate, simply drop your raffle ticket at the iPipeline booth for Tuesday’s drawing at noon!

It could be your time to win!