iPipeline provides on-site, customized training sessions based on the needs of our clients. To explore this service or make arrangements for a customized session, please contact us via the information provided below.
Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m. - 700 p.m. ET
Thu @ 3:00 p.m. ET
Click here to register.
(800)641-6557 - Option 2
(800) 641-6557 - Option 3
(800) 641-6557 - Option 4
.NET Developer (Japanese Bilingual)
The Bilingual (Japanese) Software Developer will be responsible to implement e-commerce systems for our customers. The principle focus will be our straight thru processing system which provides a seamless transaction from the insurance agent, through various distribution channels to the insurance company. This Developer will deliver end-to-end solutions, maintain quality, and deliver on time. Excelling in a team environment where strong collaboration and high work ethic is essential.
- Bilingual (Japanese).
- Strong programming and design skills are essential.
- Interpersonal skills to liaison extensively with customers and internal stakeholders to identify and define development requirements and establish deadlines.
- Communication skills to converse effectively with Business Analyst, Project Managers, customers, and other involved stakeholders.
- Adaptability to learn new software and hardware tools.
- Analytical skills to efficiently comprehend requirements and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Flexibility in hours.
- Proficiency in the Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Software Management.
- Excellent debugging practices required.
- Expertise with the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Web services experience a plus.
- Effectively analyze technical requirements. Provide all options and ramifications of choices.
- Plan and execute system tests and write complex code.
- Form complete descriptions of all specifications required. Take technical information and translate it to be understood by various audiences.
- Suggestion ideas for creating utilities and streamlining
- Generate development scripts in accordance with company protocol. Control data in accordance with the organization and clients specific security policies.
- Participate in project planning.
- Prepares charts, tables, and logic diagrams needed in problem analysis.
- Process analysis and workflow design to build efficient technical solutions.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bilingual (Japanese)
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Computer Sciences desired.
- 3 to 5 years experience with Web based development is desired.
- Previous experience in insurance or financial services industry is desired. Life insurance experiences a plus.